New to Muscat, Oman

Hello, my name is Keri. I am from Saint Louis, Missouri in the USA. I have been married for 7 years to my Lebanese husband. We have been living in the USA but are getting ready to move to Oman. We are planning to live in the Seeb/Muscat area. We are bringing our two cats with us. I am very excited but also nervous and anxious. I have traveled around the world quite a bit, but there is a difference between vacations and a permanent move.... so this is a major decision for us. All my family lives in the USA. Hubby has family in the USA, UAE, and Lebanon. But none in Oman. Luckily, we are close to the UAE to visit the in-laws. Any advice or recommendations on our move? Hubby leaving in a few weeks to villa search and start getting things ready for us. I plan on joining him in January.

Welcome to Oman. The most peaceful country in the world.

I am  in Muscat , I am working as Engineer in one of the bast company in Oman, I have vehicle if u like any help  pls cont me ***. I am looking fo new friend

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security