Fresh Blueberries Ho Chi Min

Does anyone know where I can buy fresh blueberries in HCM.? Also prices would be helpful too.
I do not like frozen imported ones.

Cheers

Blueberries (việt quất) are not native to VN, so anything you can find would be imported.

Many thanks for your input.

Blueberries are not native but that doesn't absolutely mean that they can't grow in Vietnam.  I don't think that they need a killing frost to flower like some temperate species such as apples.  They are native to North America but are grown in frost free parts of the US as well as in the northern parts.  One thing that may or may not work out in Vietnam is that they need rather acidic soils, but so do pineapples.  Remember pineapple, chile peppers, and dragon fruit are South American imports and they certainly do well in Vietnam.  It is more likely a matter of demand.  Dragon fruit is a fairly recent import and is evidence that demand certainly can be created.

THIGV wrote:

Blueberries are not native but that doesn't absolutely mean that they can't grow in Vietnam. ...It is more likely a matter of demand.

Very good explanation.  Thank you.

I had another thought after I posted.  Blueberries in the West are sold fresh, frozen, or dried.  The OP specifically asked about fresh and those are clearly the best.  The problem in Vietnam may be the way fruits and vegetable are usually marketed.  Fresh blueberries need to be kept refrigerated.  Most fruits and vegetables in Vietnam are sold in outdoor market stalls. This works fine for most fruits, especially as there is a rapid turnover.   It seems to work for strawberries but they still must have to sell out and resupply from the big wholesale markets daily.    It won't work for blueberries which can go soft in a shorter time.  Even the big supermarkets have limited chilled shelf space of the type that would be needed .

Great response combined with sound logic
Much appreciated. Thank you