New Friends

Hi All,

I've just moved to Grand Cayman from London, UK and looking to make new friends. I live at Snug Harbour and go out in: Camana Bay for lunch, dining or drinks. Bliss for Yoga. Seven Mile beach to walk the dog. If you are out and about please drop me a line. I would be happy to meet new people. Best Diana

Hi Diane,
My fiancé has been working in Cayman for 3 years and I've been going back and forth between London and Cayman, I'm now looking at making the move full time. I'm here at the moment for the next ten days, then back and forth for a few months while I decide.

It's a bit awkward trying to make friends in a new place in your 30's (esp for us reserved brits) however I have found wine helps a lot with that. I feel like I'm writing a dating profile but I love dogs, and seven mile beach is my local so let me know if you would like to meet up for a dog walk or a glass of wine.

Take care,

Laura-Anne

Hi Diane and Laura-Anne...my name is Kerstin and I am about a month away from being in Cayman full time...for the last 2 years I have been back and forth from Toronto to Cayman...I know what it is like to feel new and still do often have that feeling of being new although have started to meet some wonderful people.

I don't have a dog - but want to help out with One Dog at a Time or Humane Society by walking the dogs, I love wine as well!!, and often I am in Camana Bay for lunch/drinks or spending time on Seven Mile - yes this does feel like writing a dating profile! ;).  I too am a member at Bliss - love it there!

I will be back next week (week of Oct 21) for a week and a half and then the next trip back mid November I will be finally there for good.  It isn't always easy being an Expat...so always nice to meet new people/friends.

Let me know if you want to meet for a drink! :)