Tour Guide for Southern Zone

Hello,
My husband and I will be visiting CR in early October.  Would like a concierge type service to meet us in Quepos and show us the towns all the way down to Ojochal.  We could drive it ourselves, but will probably miss all the secret spots and nuances!

Trying to narrow down our choices of locations to rent in early 2018.

Any guidance or recommendations will be appreciated!
Renee

George Lundquist used to offer a tour of the southern zone, he himself didn't give it, he contracted with someone else. Not sure if it's any good or not but it's an option you could consider.
Look him up on google, retire on social security tour of costa rica or something...
Just don't buy any real estate you are shown on the tour! Some of these tours are designed to convince you to buy property while on tour. Just make up your mind you will NOT. Believe me, you can always come back and buy it later if you so choose!

My wife and I took George's personal tour of the Central Valley and quite enjoyed it and learned from it as well.

Thank you!

Your welcome. Note that it rains a lot in all of Costa Rica but generally speaking it rains even more in the Southern Zone which is why some people don't want to live there.