Looking for some english community!

Hi, I am Min from Korea, living in An phu. I have been in vietnam for like 6 months, and im getting a bit bored living here. Is there any like social community in thao dien to talk about things like sports or just like grabbing some beer on weekends?

Any community spoken in english is no problem. I just want to meet some new people here!! Thankss

You're living at an upscale neighbourhood for expats, among wealthy expats (wealthier than I for certain) from all over the world, and cannot find someone with whom to speak English?  What language are the residents of Thao Dien and An Phu speaking then? 

Are there any people in those expat cafes, expat bars, expat restaurants, expat boutiques, expat markets, expat art galleries, and expat gyms to whom you can say hello or invite for a beer?  I don't believe your problem truly exists, because there is no avoiding English speakers living where you live.

Thanks for the reply!

I just wanted to know that if they have some websites or facebook something!

Try hitting up Buddha bar on Thao Dien Road. Mostly all foreigners. I am sure you can stir up a conversation at the bar or while shooting pool.