International school in Algiers.

Hi,

I am looking for information about Insim, or other inetrnational school in Algiers or any other wilaya?
Thank you in advance.

Hi/Salaam,

I'm new here, but there's a English school/academy in Algiers, the website for it is:
hopelanddz.com/6.html

hi, there  berlitz  intenational schools somewhere in algiers !

Hi

Am looking for the contact of on school in Algeria, in the capital
called Lycee Cheikh Bouamama
can any one help me please, would like to contact them
thank you
karima

Hi, I am an Indian expat shortly moving to Algiers alongwith my husband and my 8 year old son. He can only speak English.

Pls help to identify any GOOD English schools in Algiers.

Appreciate your help.

Warm Regards,

Hello,
actually i'm not from Algeris ( the capital) i can not advise about a good international school, but you must  check, where will you stay in algiers city and select the nearest one because of the traffic jump, in my last visit time to algiers it was really difficult to use car morning from 07 am to 08 am and in the evening from 16:00 to 17:00.
Best regards

Hello,
I'm from skikda city and i know insim institute location in Annaba city, you can type in the net  only  insim Annaba, it will appear all info and this is the contacts:
INSIM
47, Annaba ‎
030 83 51 23 ‎ • insimest.com
thanks

Hi Sarikavaze...I live in Algiers and as fambeziada mentioned the Hopeland school in Draria has a very good reputation...the Director is from America,as are a couple of the teachers...hope that helps...

Hey Thanks a ton!!!

Cheers,
Sarika