New here

Hi . Im a single girl here . I dont know any one , I would like to have new friends .

I have just moved here . I was in jeddah teaching arabic  in school . Living here in khobar make me bored .i cant meet people here . I own dogs my best accompany

Um i love reading great cheap books online  and i like knitting 🙃Y think im old fashioned 😌But thats me   , 
I love to keep pretty and interesting things  antiques jewelry.
And you ?

welcome for you .

i hope to you have a good time .

khobar is very beautiful  city , there are many good places to spend interesting time there

so it will be great to have good friend like you

Hi Mohammad Adil
Contact.Number +***
WhatsApp number  :heart:

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

This is the same thing that happened to me when I moved to Khobar new from Africa, getting a job from  a direct contractor of Aramco ! Days passed and eventually a year went away and I was doing nothing.... I was completely bored with the work and sleep routine and sometimes, the walls of my place used to come to swallow me.. Internet was my only friend. I DIDN'T KNOW ANYONE... with immense frustration and boredom, I decided that I will continue my music which got left with 1 year of boredom. I bought a piano here and started teaching piano during my off time.. now, everything is changed, I am completely busy during days and teach piano in the evening.... Life is fun.. its only how u take it.. the best part is that I made plenty of new friends with my students and have a good time :)  by the way, am a civil engineer by profession !!!!

are you still looking for friends. if yes, please pm

Ohh nice whixh doog u have i got w cats n one dog

It's would be great if I have a friend from all over the world it's pleasure to get u as a new friend