Football or soccer?

What's up guys I'm looking to get a few girls or guys up for some footy, Football or soccer (whatever you'd like to call it) during the week. I think it'd be nice to get active and make some new friends

What days and times are you looking at? I know one or two people who might be interested

i really need to get back into sports too, and i really love football, except that my fat belly is keeping me away from it.

That's great news, not so much the belly lol, I don't have a specific day in mind, we can go according to what's most convenient. The more the merrier, some exercise and dinner never hurt anyone :)

Ramrodz wrote:

That's great news, not so much the belly lol, I don't have a specific day in mind, we can go according to what's most convenient. The more the merrier, some exercise and dinner never hurt anyone :)

add to that coffee  :kiss::heart:

Hi Ramrodz,

I know that the Dilman and Rugby club have pick up games happening every now and then (I think at least once a week). I would suggest that you drop them a line and seeing if anyone is looking for additional players