Indian looking for a room in HongKOng

Hey I am new in Hong KOng. I am from India. my work place is in Wanchai. I am looking for a room to stay for about 3 months starting from 16th of april. My budget is 3000 Hkd. and I am looking for a furnished one.
Any Indian family if is interested in keeping me as paying guest it would be best. :)
Thanks for your reply.

Hi Akankshaswarnim,

Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I suggest you to have a look at the "Accommodation in China" guide, there are information and useful links that might help you in your search.

You may post an advert under Hong Kong classifieds > accommodation section as well.

Wish you good luck
Christine

3,000 you get a closet literally and it will not be easy to find. I would say 6,000 for 300 to 400 sq ft is more like it. JW

Did you already find something?

Gaurav

akankshaswarnim wrote:

Hey I am new in Hong KOng. I am from India. my work place is in Wanchai. I am looking for a room to stay for about 3 months starting from 16th of april. My budget is 3000 Hkd. and I am looking for a furnished one.
Any Indian family if is interested in keeping me as paying guest it would be best. :)
Thanks for your reply.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Old thread + submit an advert in the proper section : Housing in Hong Kong
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Swapshah: Before you post a response, look at the last post posted in that thread. Here, it was posted in 2011, there is no point replying the thread now as user must have found the accommodation 6yrs back.

Secondly, don't use caps when writing any form of message, it means you are shouting. Good luck.

Closed