Good recruitment agencies for English Expats?

Hello all

Please can I seek your help - I am looking for good recruitment agencies.  My wife and I are looking at relocating back to Philippines in the coming months.

TIA

Recruitment for what?

One step further.....  I assume you are both British subjects and at the moment you live outside the Philippines.  And you did live here before ?   Are you asking for a recruitment agency here in the Philippines to find you a job since you have some skills that are in demand?
I may suggest that you come here on your passport and begin with Visa extensions as necessary.  Alternately,   see what you can uncover on the internet...

I am fully aware of all documentation processes etc for me to relocate to the Philippines as my wife (Filipino) and I have purchased a house (which is now in its final stage of completion / handover).

I am trying to find some lines to follow before we make the final relocation in the coming months.  I have a diverse background with Retail, Marketing, Events Management, Asset Management, Health and Safety to name a few areas.