LGBT meeting places in Mauritius

Hello everyone!

I am a student conducting a research on the LGBT community in Mauritius and have been facing some problems for my sample. I am in dire need of information of places where the LGBT people usually hang out like bars, clubs, hotels, etc...

I have also heard that certain hotels conduct secret gay weddings and that there are underground clubs where meetings are held. Any information concerning these places will be warmly welcomed.
Do message me if you don't feel comfortable sharing this information in public.

As long as there is nothing illegal under local law taking place, there is no reason you can't post openly on this forum.

Just in case these meetings are very secretive and people would not want to share these information openly.

^
It's possible as I understand there are issues in that country.
I could well be wrong about that as it's just a google job but this forum has no problem at all with anyone being whatever they happen to be as long as their forum activities break no local laws or forum rules.

Hi everyone,

@ Oystantly, please get in touch with the Collectif Arc en Ciel, they will be able to guide you : https://www.facebook.com/collectifarcenciel.org/

All the best,
Bhavna

Thanks Bhavna! I shall do so.