Anyone living in Florianopolis?

Hi ,

Looking to speak with anyone living in Florianopolis, SC.
I would like to gain some more familiarity with the city and surrounding areas.
Also about the quality of life, infrastructure, crime, and so on.
If you prefer you can PM me.
Thank you in advance. :cheers:

hi i am rana nOman fRom pakistan.and i need some help foR coming in brazil so tell me what can i dO.firstly

hi friend. i need Ur help

I don't know anything about coming from Pakistan. I assume you will have to get a tourist visa. It's good for 90 days
There are other threads on here about getting a permanent visa.

Hi Ken

Sending you a PM buddy

Tchau

hi
I am in Florianopolis. let me know how I can help.

Me was in floripa

What is your opinion of the quality of life?

Quality of life is good. Would better part by part. Safe and sound place. Hadn't face any problem during my stay with me or with my family even late night walking alone. Tough to find job and good place for business. Rent high and depends on you. overall nice and good place.

Hi Nacir,

Thank you for the information.

Hi Ken, I know it has been a year since this post, but did you make it to Fpolis? I am in the city now 'til Feb, and will be moving back next year after a gazillion years in the US, but let me know if you want to connect!

I need a friend who will help me, I want to live in florianópolis and work there too.

Moderated by Diksha 5 years ago
Reason : Please only post in English on the anglophone forum. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi! I haven't been on the forum in quite a while. If you get this message l would likely to chat.  :)
Hope you are well and surviving the pandemic.

Yes, I live in Floripa, I have lived here on of for more than 5 years. It's a great place to live, probs best place in Brazil. What else do you want to know?

Thanks for the reply! Do you mind if l add you as a contact? I would like to chat a bit more about Floripa and the surrounding area.

KenAquarius wrote:

Thanks for the reply! Do you mind if l add you as a contact? I would like to chat a bit more about Floripa and the surrounding area.

Sure, feel free.

Hi Ken,

Have you made it to Florianopolis yet?  I just discovered it back in November of 2020... and it really seems like a great place to live in Brazil.  I'd like to add you as a contact if it's ok with you...  Cheers!

Sure you can add me. I'm still living in the USA at the moment