How to remove from being blacklisted?

Hello guys, I hope you can help me. My fiance was sent home after his medical result from IGMH showed that he is Hepatitis B positive.
He did the same test in India, he did it three times, and the result is non reactive.

Can anyone tell us what to do on how he can clear his name since he is already blacklisted?

Thanks in advance.

Hi let me check with my Immigration friend,  can you please provide me his passport details,  so it is easy to verify and get a solution for the same.

Regards

Satheesh

@Liizy

I would advise against giving passport details to a complete stranger on a forum.
I suggest that your friend goes through official channels and contacts immigration directly.

Thanks guys. We'll just go ahead and directly contact immigration, then.

Hi guys,

It's been a month now and I'm still working on this case. Can you recommend any lawyer that can help me with this? Thanks a lot.

Hello guys, I hope you can help me. My fiance was sent home after his medical result from IGMH showed that he is Hepatitis B positive.
He did the same test in India, he did it three times, and the result is non reactive.

Can anyone tell us what to do on how he can clear his name since he is already blacklisted?

Thanks in advance.

- @Liizy

How i removed my name from Blacklisted

@Guest39485743

Did you got any good news solve are you unblock the blacklist.