Thai in Poland

I wonder if there is any Thai who could help me with some info from real life, not just some biurocratic slogan... Basically, I wonder how Thai can come to work in Poland?  (i do have a friend  in Thailand and we are wonder if is it possible

Hi and welcome to the site.

You'll need to explain in more detail.  What info from real life are you looking for?

As for learning how to come to Poland and working, you should contact your local Poland Embassy or visit their website.  As a non-EU national, you'll first need a visa of course, and then you'll need work permit.....which can be difficult to obtain, as jobs must go to EU nationals first.  So unless you have unique and hard to find skills, it might be not be easy at all to come to Poland.  You don't mention what kind of job you're looking for, or whether or not you speak Polish....so it's difficult to advise you further at the moment,

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Sorry for messy Post I'll try to explain a little bit more . I am native Polish with Polish passport of course have been in Thailand few time and met a girl ,now we are wonder is there is way for her to come to Poland ,she's well educated,web development profesion with fluent English ( no Polish of course ) and we are thinking of way to work /live in Poland ? Without relationship to us ( no kind wife and husband stuff )

lyda4444 wrote:

Sorry for messy Post I'll try to explain a little bit more . I am native Polish with Polish passport of course have been in Thailand few time and met a girl ,now we are wonder is there is way for her to come to Poland ,she's well educated,web development profesion with fluent English ( no Polish of course ) and we are thinking of way to work /live in Poland ? Without relationship to us ( no kind wife and husband stuff )

Well, the 2 primary ways she could come to Poland without you two getting married is like I mentioned above, she finds an employer that will sponsor her for a visa and work permit.  Also, she could possibly come as a student at university.

The easiest way from an immigration standpoint however is, you get married and bring her to Poland as your family member.....though marriage is by no means easy, and shouldn't be entered solely for the sake of immigrating.  That often doesn't end well for either side.

You might want to refer here for more information.

Cheers mate for clarifying Ill went through that web!