SCOPE OF SETTING UP A PAKISTAN/INDIAN RESTAURANT IN TURKEY

HI Folks!!

Just an advice! I intend to set up a Pakistani/Indian Restaurant in Turkey (major cities), kindly enlighten me whats the scope there? I guess there are many people belonging to Pakistani and Indian community living there or visit Turkey as a tourist.

I would highly appreciate if anyone can guide me in this regard plus the procedure of getting the residency for setting up business too. In addition to this, I need guidance on the followings;
1. The cost involved in setting up a company? (the legal and other costs)
2. The cost of getting residency/associated permits/time required for all the procedures?
3. Approximate rent in a good place with a lot of foot traffic. (or) suggest an area where the restaurant/take away/home delivery business can thrive? (any city/any locality)

I will highly appreciate your taking out time and replying.

Best of regards,

AJ

Hi
Hope you are doing good.
I recently gone through the process of residence permit and alhamdulilah I received it.
I am also planning for a restaurant in Turkey.
You can contact me on ***
Regards
Javaid

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Javaid sb,  I congratulate you on getting residency permit.  I wish you best of luck with your business on Turkey.  May Allah bless you with unlimited successes and victories.  Dear sir,  do keep in touch with me and keep guiding me as I will In Sha Allah be coming to Turkey in February 2018. I will also contact you via your email.

Best if regards,

Ali Jawad

Thank You for the well wishes, I also wish you achieve your dream of turkiya. Insha'Allah

i may also visit turkey in February with some friends wanted to get residence permit as well and study the market for best business opportunities. you can add me on whatsup *** and keep in touch.
Allah Hafiz

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only on this english speaking forum