Documents Required for Study Visa

Hi Everybody,
I am from Pakistan, and how knows better .....! Which documents required for Pakistan VISA, who applying study visa from Pakistan to Austria.
Kindly provided details of Documents.

If you do not have EU/EEA or Swiss nationality, you are a so-called national of a third country and you will need a visa C (stay up to 90 days) or visa D (stay up to 180 days) for entry into and study purposes in Austria.

If you are staying for longer than 6 months, you have to apply for a residence permit for study purposes (Aufenthaltsbewilligung Studierende) at the Austrian representative authority before entry into Austria after receipt of the notification of admission. The application will be sent to Austria and the decision has to be waited on in one's home country (therefore the application should be submitted at least 3 months before intended arrival in Austria).
Exception: Applicants who are allowed to enter Austria without a visa (information about this is available from the Austrian embassies) may apply for and receive the residence permit from the Immigration Office once they are in Austria.

More information can be found HERE.

Also, read this PDF document

Dear SIMCITYAT,
Thanks for your time & thanks for  your reply,
But my question is that, which documents required for Pakistani student visa,
Like, Admission letter, passport, character certificate, birth certificate or etc....
and how much bank statement required along with how many months/days. 

Thanks

SHAN2SHAN wrote:

Dear SIMCITYAT,
Thanks for your time & thanks for  your reply,
But my question is that, which documents required for Pakistani student visa,
Like, Admission letter, passport, character certificate, birth certificate or etc....
and how much bank statement required along with how many months/days. 

Thanks

The embassy will tell you.