Looking for friends in Galway city

Hi there I am a 28 years old Brazilian lady, based in Galway city just looking to meet new people outgoing and fun  for friendship. sick of the pub club scene so giving it a go.
So if you are genuine fun to be with and good craic get in touch.
thanks for reading.

Hi BraziladyinGalway28,

Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

How is life in Galway city? How long are you there? Are there many pubs and clubs..??

Well, i hope you meet lots of new contacts on the site.

Cheers,
Christine

Hello Miss Brazil , I am from Galway ; maybe we could meet up .Not good at writing. Do you have e-mail or mob number ?

Hi and welcome on board yeoman :)

Armand

Hello brazilady and yeoman. I'm planning on moving to Ireland with my wife and Galway is very much on my radar. Would you mind sharing your impressions (brazilady as an expat newbie?) and yeoman as a native (?). We are quiet sorts, and no shoppers; I'm interested in issues such as safety, crime levels, traffic, cleanliness, rents, cost of living, things like that. If you sell it well, we might meet up in time! Thanks in advance,

Andy

Hi to all ;-)

Haven't been here in ages ! anyway still living in Galway city,still single hehe, taffic still as bad, the weather still horrible, the main subject of most conversatios still the recession ...

BuT guess what ? I still in Love with this place ;-)