To teach English.

Hello, good day. My name is Anung Emmanuel Abilandou. I am coming from Cameroon. I wish to inculcate the culture of English Language to the Ecuadorians. This will enable them to be able to feet themselves in any part of the world. The people of Ecuador are very friendly and well coming. I'm searching for a job.

Anung Emmanuel Abilandou wrote:

I am coming from Cameroon. I wish to inculcate the culture of English Language to the Ecuadorians. This will enable them to be able to feet themselves in any part of the world.... I'm searching for a job.

"Inculcate" implies forcing information on someone or a group through repetition. 

Since you are seeking a job, a softer verb such as "teach" or "introduce" might be appropriate.

The phrase "feet themselves" is problematic as this is not a real idiom used by English speakers in most countries where the language is commonly spoken.

cccmedia

Hi , if you want a job you must be able to communicate in Spanish , as a friend I would suggest you to start home tutoring. And can charge good amount up to you .

Melbin .

Hi friend
If you know Spanish, it would be an advantage wherever you go for job in Ecuador. I have been teaching English here since 7 months.

True...

I am interest to work for your institution teaching English in Guayquil. I come from Miami and have been living in the states for over 20 years (almost all my life). I can communicate in Spanish quite well but I consider English to be my native tongue. Please feel free to contact me, I am willing to start working ASAP. I have worked for other Language Centers and now I am currently looking a for a job. Thanks for your time in reading this.

Regards

Jorge L

Good advice.   Well this is an other face of International English language system, the people don't care how they can communicate with other people very simply, instead of that finding some rare vocabularies and phrases and spitting out on papers or people on interviews. Sometimes they don't even know what they are talking about.It has to change .....   learn it first then earn the skill for basic communications .

Excuse my Language.     

Good day everyone

how do you enjoy teaching? was it difficult to find a job. Thank you for your help :)