How long more or less do visas take to be finalized for Mauritius?

Hi There,

How long (approximately) would a business, permanent residency and work visa take to be processed for Mauitius?

Hello Yelles,

I would assume that by referring to the word 'visa' you are in fact talking about long-stay permits. How much time it takes to get an approval depends on the scheme you've chosen.

Occupation permit (Salary >Rs45,000 per month):  1 week approximately
Work permit (salary Permanent Residency: officially available but freezed for time-being

Hope above is useful.

hi nadeem for how long the visa will be freezed?

hello nadeem!
my name is onyx,I am an optometrist my employer is in mauritius processing my working visa,I just want to ask how many days will be the processing of working visa?

need your advice,tnx

Hi Onyx. The Occupation Permit process (those earning more than Rs45,000 per month) should officially take 3 days.  It is never so.  They take from 1 week to 1 month.  For work pmit procedures (salary less than Rs45,000 a month) the process can take up to 4 months, depending in the strength of the application file, the profile of the applicant, the industry and whether there is a shortage of such competencies on the local market.

Ayan, we don't have any précis info as to how lng the permanent residency will be free zed.

thank you nadeem for the info.

Onyx