Job offer

Hi All
Am currently working in India. I have an offer from a local bank in Oman with a package worth OMR 1600 excluding bonus. Can you please tell me if it is a good offer given i have about 6 years of work experience and am currently drawing about half of it in India. Also, would it be possible for my wife to get a job there with a "work from home" option as i have a 15 months old baby so she can't go out and work for now.

Regards

Rohit

come on! its a big deal really, this salary is considered really high to indians from your experience range!! hurry and come quickly, your wife i definitely can get a job if she qualify for it..

It is really good offer like what he said muhanad 1980, dont think much you will get everything cool here wish you all the best

Be fast or be last :)

Best regards

muhanad1980 wrote:

come on! its a big deal really, this salary is considered really high to indians from your experience range!! hurry and come quickly, your wife i definitely can get a job if she qualify for it..

Hi Muhanad...just wanted to ask you if it is big for Indians then  what will be the average salary with same experience for local omani people and people with other nationalities.

Omani and others probably get the same as i think, but EU, USA got even five time!