Eye wear

I need new frames for my glasses. Any place in Sosua or close environs? Thanks for any help that may be proffered.

There are 3 or 4 stores in Puerto Plata if there are nobe in Sosua.

A timely topic as I was wondering what the average cost for glasses was there. I can manage but my new glasses fell and the lens on one side is scraped a little. I either buy there or go to Mexico once back to Arizona where I purchased them for $225 USD and had them in 3 hours (frame and progressive lenses)

A couple of good places in Pureto Plata but still a bit expensive.  I am going to order my new ones from China and see how that goes.
Bob K

Keep us posted 9n how that works out.

Will do
Bob K

Thanks you'll. Yes it is the old Gypsy401 in need again. Just moved into a new apartment with all the added expense,(fixed income) . My vision is bad, only about 15% of normal. In other words, I can't see shit. I don't trust myself to take a publico & wander the streets to find the place. Because I stumble & walk unsteadily, moto conchos & street dudes assume that I'm drunk or senile. A perfect target!  Thus my problem is getting there & back safely. I am no wuss or feeble, however it is difficult to defend yourself against an assailant unless they grab me, then all hell breaks loose!  I'm not feeble, just blind.  I can read slowly if a lot of contast.  My plea is that if anyone is going to one of these places, please keep me in mind.  Gas & beer is on me.  Boy, I am a loquacious S.O.B. hunh?  Thanks for your patience.  The Tuba Has Spoken.....

I am sure after the storm  we can get you some help!