Beaches and drinks

Hello, does anyone know where there are any coffee shops overlooking the sea in Jeddah that are not expensive and if there are any free public beaches here? Also, where can i get a drink? :):P

There is that Starbucks on Corniche but that isn't a beach so yeah..

The is a coffee and Hookah Center @obhur on the roof of a boat house and its not expensive even. Just beside that boat house there is a free public Beach Area.

Thanks. Could you tell me the location of that boat house as yesterday  I walked for miles in Obhur and all I could see was wall after wall of the back of resorts without actually seeing the sea.    :blink:

If you want a really good coffee, Try Medd cafe, Cup & Couch cafe and Alert cafe, they all Specialty cafe.
And all have a nice ambiance.
Let's gather there.

Ferangrich wrote:

Hello, does anyone know where there are any coffee shops overlooking the sea in Jeddah that are not expensive and if there are any free public beaches here? Also, where can i get a drink? :):P

Hello,
you will find a resort/private beach with coffee shop and sea view but it is paid.
Or you can go to cornice/hamra which will give you coffee shop with a view but it is not a beach.
I am not sure you will find all of them together although I hope someone here knows better.

in Durrat Alarous and north Obhur