Unfinished contract in Saudi and work in UAE

Hi,

I have 2 years contract in Saudi but I want to finish only 1 year. It is mentioned in my contract that "The employee may terminate this contract at any time by giving a written intent provided it is accepted by employer" it did not mention also that I have to pay any expenses.

Now I receive a job offer from UAE and will be resigning next month and will be leaving by the last week of October.

Can I go directly to UAE without facing any problem at Saudi immigration? Does my current company has the right to hold or reject my resignation even though I have a new contract signed already and not interested to work with them. Do I have any penalty?

Any advise is highly appreciated.

hi.. im working here in saudi im 7months here and i want to back home for some reasons.. what will happened if i didnt finish my contract?
thanks in advance for ur amswer..

i stayed 2weeks here in saudi....is it possible that i can go back in the phillipines?..since i havent finished yet my 3months visa..do i need to pay anything?how about my ticket and exit visa..

Dear Sir,

Im working at the same company from 2013 as a freelancer, but before 7 months im joined as a permanent and singned contract for 2 years.
         And I came to home country due to my medical issue, and visa got expired. This case my company is asking visa charges and other charges to me 18000 Riyals. Pls advice me what to do.