Hello everyone

Hello, recently arrived from the UK working and living in Jeddah.

Looking to meet people and grow my circle of friends, any events out there over the coming week?

Feel free to get in touch would like to chat and eradicate the danger of becoming a couch or pool potato feeding my mind too much with Netflix  :joking:

Hi there.. Hopefully I'll move to Jeddah in two weeks, hope to meet you there..

Hi there...what doyou think of jeddah?

Jeddah is good. But just as others places I've visited it all about what you make of it. Don't wait for an adventure, create one...the other option is boredom.

jamesed wrote:

Jeddah is good. But just as others places I've visited it all about what you make of it. Don't wait for an adventure, create one...the other option is boredom.

Agree.

What do you guys do to slip from the grasp of boredom?? Me, I play with jigzaw puzzle and read books..how bout you?

Kharoot wrote:

What do you guys do to slip from the grasp of boredom?? Me, I play with jigzaw puzzle and read books..how bout you?

Well, I'm in book club, and diving 2-3 time in a week, visit some new places and take some photos, i go to the "escape room" store once in a while, swimming, gather with random people and meet new people, there are a lot things to do in jeddah.
Gather with new people it's really nice.

Water Sports, Swimming, Diving, Fishing, offroading, Shesha & coffee with frnds, and the list goes on....

IBshann wrote:
Kharoot wrote:

Well, I'm in book club, and diving 2-3 time in a week, visit some new places and take some photos, i go to the "escape room" store once in a while, swimming, gather with random people and meet new people, there are a lot things to do in jeddah.

Escape room?

sharif_ wrote:
IBshann wrote:
Kharoot wrote:

Escape room?

Instagram: novusksa

@Ibshaan : Where is it located ?

Kaby wrote:

@Ibshaan : Where is it located ?

AlZahra'a Dist, Abdullah Jaser St.
You know AlShati Market? There is a street called Abdullah Jaser opposite it.
It's fun but make sure u bring a lot of people with u (min6) for maximum fun.

Welcome to Jeddah, hope you find it easy to adapt to the new community. Indeed, there's a lot of things that could be done here, but still, boredom is a winner. and of course, Netflix is a good accompany Just avoid Heisenberg :-)

I'm always willing to meet new people, Feel free to get in touch :-)

I have sent you a message