Looking job

My name is Tsion Gebru I'm 23 years old and I just looking job any kind of job i can speak English and a little bit Turkish language and i have a good communication skills ,If someone to know how can I get job

Thanks
Tsion (zion)

This forum is for exchanging advice. You won't find a job here, but people with experience in finding one, who might be able to point you in the right direction.
Maybe you can tell us where you are located and what kind of job you are looking for, then it would be easier to move your post to the applicable country forum or give you general advice. (Looking for "any job, anywhere" will not work, you have to focus - this is my first advice!)

Beppi thanks for your advice I just boring looking job that's why i said any kind of job I'm studied Secretary since and then I'm working in Ethiopia for different countries promotion assistant but here's difficult to find job because I think i don't have information that's why

You did still not specify where (which country, maybe even city) you are looking for a job.
Then we could move your post to the relevant country forum and you could get more relevant advice on how to find a job there.
As I said, "anywhere" will not work, because you need to show any potential employer that you really want to move there and also convince them that hiring you is good for them. That is difficult if you are boring ...

Thanks for replying
currently I'm living in Istanbul if I find job in Istanbul it will be nice

Hello everyone,

this thread is now on the Istanbul forum for better interaction.

@ Tsion Gebru, you should drop an advert in the Jobs in Istanbul section of the website.

All the best,
Bhavna

Thanks Bhavna for your advice I will tray

hello Tsion Gebru, you should check the career site related with your skills.
kariyer.net will help you to find a job

hı ıf you want a job lıke cleanıng and cookıng we can talk lıke part tıme work

do you think a job can simply be found in Turkey,I wish if you return back to your home there is not only a job vacancy but also freedom to live as a citizen.