Which area/agent ?

We are at the very early stages of considering a move to Bulgaria, we would ideally like to be in the warmest part (I presume the Black Sea area) and not too far away from Bourgas so as to be handy for the airport and city. We would like a semi rural location perhaps in a village and preferably within easy reach by car to the beach, although we would love to be able to mix with the local people and become part of its community it would also be good to be in an area with other expats so we don't feel like complete strangers!
We would love to hear from anyone who can suggest nice areas to look at and any agents that come recommended or anything else of interest.
Thank you in advance.

Welcome on Expat.com julianbayliss ;)

Can you please be a little more explicit.  :/ As per your thread title it seems that you are seeking accommodation advices. Am i right?

Got a bit confused here, hopefully my message makes sense now!

Are you looking for an Apartment within a complex or a property with land. Either would be at Kosharitsa a small village area 2 miles from Sunny beach.
We are having an apartment high on the hill side over looking the bay of Sunny beach and with views right up through the valley. So we see sun rise and sunset!

It seems from your breif an ideal area for you and we have known this area from 2008 Email me if you require any further imformation and agents. (by the way I am a private individual and have no business interests in proprty or Kosharitsa)

Be aware buying has many pitfuls, you need good sound advice of which I can help, as my purchase has not gone well!
I have learnt the hard way!

Kind Regards,

CHRIS.

Hi Chris
Thanks for your mail.
We're hoping to buy something with some land in a village not too far away from Burgas, if possible and subject to our budget.
Everyones advice seems to be that we should rent for a while and travel about before we comit to buy, seems very senisble advice.
I'm sorry you've had pitfalls with your purchase, hopefully it didn't catch you too badly. Any advice you can offer would greatly received and much appreacited.
Thank you Chris, Stella

I would also recommend renting prior to buying.Then have a good look around before deciding on the area..

If you cant find anything near the sea within your budget.
I know places deep inland with Brittish ex pat communities already established without too many problems.
Also beuatifull resevoirs to swim in.

Another option for you might be the south western tip of Bulgaria where it borders Greece or Macedonia.
It might be cheaper there and you can drive or train it down to the agean sea at weekends
At some point this summer im going to check this area out