Changing profession as Engineer

Hi i am Zohaib from Pakistan. I am registered with Saudi Engineering Council from april-2017.
Now i want to change my profession as engineer but my comapny asking me that Saudia government has stopped for change profession as engineer from last two months.
Is it true or my company making an excuse?

Thank You

Hello sir
This Abdul Kadar

Am also facing same problem, that change of professional can not be changed,  if u found the soluation pls share with me this my WhatsApp ***

Hoping your reply plz

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

I think after Eid we have to visit SEC for further details.
Thanks

can you share your number pls, i some body saying that the stop change  as engineer its true

Hello sir
This Abdul Kadar

Am also facing same problem, that change of professional can not be changed as i got massage from sce as  في حالة تمت الموافقة لايمكن تعديل المهنة الى مهندس اذا اردت فقط الانتساب الى الهيئة نأمل ارسال الملف وشكرا 9, (In the case of approval is not possible to modify the profession to an engineer if you just want to join the body hope to send the file and thank you)

pls share with me this my WhatsApp ***

Hoping your reply plz

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

There is an article in Arabic news paper regarding stoping of change of profession for all expect 4 professions, please read the article Below  :

This article was of 22-Aug-17 a week before.  I have translated the webpage from Arabic to English :

https://translate.google.co.in/translat … rev=search

There was some news in Arab News , you have to clear some exams before changing your profession to Engineer search arab news past few days

ear sir that for new expat as engineering

i got massage from SEC as below

f approved, the profession can not be changed to an engineer. If you only want to join the organization, we hope to send the file and thank you.

in this comments the saying you can join the organization. but profession can not be changed to an engineer....