Taking the plunge - PP with three under fives. Help appreciated

Greetings all,

We are NZers, currently in thailand, and exploring a long term volunteering stint in PP. Our family is arriving into PP around 30th March, initially for 4-6 weeks but with flexi tickets home.

So, at short notice:
1. Anyone up for a sublet or could direct us to how we can find a short-term furnished place. Prefer 3+ bedrooms. Needs to be safe and close to ammenities -  I take it that means BKK1 given some of the posts I have read?
2. Would be keen for nanny help. Any recommendations and vacancies you know of, really appreciated. I parent full-time, so the nanny would help alongside me most of the time.
3. Once the dust settles, would love to connect into the local parenting scene. My kids are four, two, and four months and (mostly) fun to be around. Have been active in playcentre and running kids music groups in the past.

Thanks all. Its such a short timeframe, we really appreciate any leads you can give us,

Best regards,
Katy

Hey all. Feeling a bit disheartened by the availability of affordable short term housing. Anyone heading away for new years and want a house sitter? You will be supporting a great cause, and we can also offset some of your holiday expenses. Please advise :)

Hello Katy, Welcome on board ;)

Concerning your accommodation, I will suggest you to insert a customized advert (as per your budget, room type/size) on the phnom penh classifieds page, category>Accommodation.

Regards