Sharing my views of the Philippines through camera!

Hi everyone, I'm not a newbie to the Philippines but a newbie to this forum. So far I have dealt with all kind of local people here, jerks, scammers, good people and so far I'm still enjoying it.

Recently I've started a new hobby of discovering places in the Philippines with my camera. I try to record everything on my way so everyone, regardless that you are staying here or planning to move to the Philippines, can have a look of what's going on here. If you have watched my footage and have anything to share with me, please do. I would love to see things under your perspective! :)

Here's my latest discovery of the little Venice in one of the busiest city in Metro Manila, Taguig!

Venice Grand Canal in the Philippines!

Interesting films - nicely put together.

I have a GoPro I've been playing with and considering doing something similar in Indonesia but I'm too ugly to star in my own so I may have to find an actor.

Shameless thread advertising

Don't worry too much, I'm sure people will enjoy watching you experience things anyway. I read your article, very interesting. It's good to see the daily life in Indonesia also.

Great video right there :)

Thank you for watching Nicola : )