Living in Frankfurt

You are an expatriate living in Frankfurt, or you used to  work and live in Frankfurt.

Share your expat experience!

How would you describe life in Frankfurt?

Has it been complicated to settle down, to find a job, and an accomodation? 

Is it complicated to make friends in Frankfurt?

What would you recommend to people who would like to live in Frankfurt?

Thanks in advance for your participation

Hi, I'm going to move in Frankfurt in the next few months. I would like to know which are the best areas to live both in the city and outside in the nord-west area. T

Hi Nathaly! Could you please post in the Frankfurt classifieds > accommodation section.

Thank you and good luck
Christine

Hi Nathaly you can check out the accommodation that you are looking for in these websites too. wg-gesucht.de and frankfurt.locanto.de/Immobilien/R/
Hope it helps :)

Hey Nathaly,

[moderated -> pls do not advertise for external groups!]

Good luck in Frankfurt :)

Is there any arts activities going on in Frankfurt this coming month? Or going on at the moment? suggestions please.

Hi there, my name is Ramz and i have just arrived from Melbourne (Australia). Currently i am residing in a hotel in Lohr am main (Bayern).I really need someone who can help me out in regards to a single bed room house or a two bedroom house rents in Frankfurt am main. Plus i would also like to know the website where i can find and search houses. I would really appreciate some help here. My number is 01756268177, Name: Ramz, Origin: Pakistan

Hi Ramz! You should post in the Frankfurt classifieds > accommodation section.

Thank you!

Hi my name is George and im moving soon to Frankfurt is anybody knows a good multimedia studies to follow??Thank you :)

Hi George and welcome to Expat.com!

Why don't you start a new thread in the forum for better visibility, as this one is dated 2010.;)

Harmonie.