Earthquake and tsunami in Japan

The Expat.com Team sincerely hope you are fine.

Our hearts go out to you and are thinking of you at this sad time.

extremly worried for the people in japan suffered from tsunami. and wanted to go there to serve,but unable to find out such a link. as i am a medical personal, and also worked with ngo's before.

Condolences to the people of Japan. May the solidarity of the others countries will urge helping.

youtube.com/watch?v=lLxFMyp7FFY&feature=feedu

this video gave me a lot of hope... hope it does for you too!

No man is an island, Phillip Adams, Weekend Australian Magazine Mar 26-27 2011 is worth a read regarding the aftermath of the earthquake and tsunami-a tribute to the Japanese people

Phillip Adams reminds us of the international outpouring of empathy for the earthquake and tsunami victims in Japan over the past fortnight in our instantly interconnected world (No man is an island, Weekend Australian Magazine Mar 26-27 2011). Although almost instantly disseminated videos of monstrous waves wreaking havoc and destruction have the capacity to hold a global audience enthralled, the more lasting impression is made by the stoicism, self-sacrifice, dignity and quiet fortitude of the Japanese in the face of tragedy. Despite Japan's avid uptake of Western culture and increasing secularisation (with the implicit negative connotation of self-regard associated with global homogenization), the capacity for endurance and to bear suffering with resilience seemingly remains unsullied within the Japanese national character. That will be invaluable in Japan's bid to recover order amid chaos.

Nihon ga mata futatabi fukatsu, zettai ni.

Hi gishi24!

As this is the anglophone forum could you please write in English?

Thanks
Armand

hello armand! i said "Once again, Japan will rise from this ordeal."  Please pardon my Nihongo; i just can't help but practice and use it to learn it.