Hello my name is Tom McNamara, I am from the United States but have recently married the girl of my dreams a Belarusian woman.  We have been married just over 4 months and I am on my way back to Belarus to live with my wife in the city of Minsk.  She speaks no English and I am just learning Russian, this is a very exciting time for me and and I am looking forward to emerging myself in all that Belarus has to offer.  I did spend 90 days in Belarus, Kleckiv, Bobrusk and Misnk so I do have some Idea as what to expect.  I am hoping to develop some friendships on this site that will allow me the opportunity to speak English but also hoping to take classes to learn Russian.  I love music so looking for venue of live music and the hardest part about leaving America is I am a season ticket holder to the Chicago Blackhawks Hockey Franchise so I need to find out about my possibilities of seeing professional hockey in Belarus.  I also coached 33 years of gymnastics and would love to find a place where I could observe the up coming talent in a sport I competed in and love.
Thank you for listening to me ramble on.

Hi Tom,

Welcome on board  :)

Hope you get some interaction soon.

All the best,
Bhavna

Can anyone help me?  I am trying to get back to Belarus to live with my wife but so far I have not found anything that will allow me to come back and be with her.  I would like to have temporary or permanent residence in Minsk, Belarus.  Any and all suggestions are welcome.

Hi The Sok-Man,

Have you contacted the Embassy yet ?

http://usa.mfa.gov.by/en/

Bhavna