Troubled and Confused

She goes to work at a bar? Doesn't wear her ring? Doesn't contact you?
Too tired to talk?
Hate to break the news to you bud!

Canman63 wrote:

Too tired to talk?

If you meant to address the OP of this thread, he's long gone.  There was more to the story than he told us and he left halfway through the conversation.

Ciambella wrote:
Canman63 wrote:

Too tired to talk?

If you meant to address the OP of this thread, he's long gone.  There was more to the story than he told us and he left halfway through the conversation.

Yes I could imagine, he came looking for advice and got it. Perhaps not what he was wanting to hear, but what he already believed. Best of luck to him.

Ciambella wrote:
Canman63 wrote:

Too tired to talk?

Ciambella.... I am sorry but what does "OP" stand for?  lol..... I keep hearing everybody using these two letter term but couldn't follow..... :)

Opening poster.

Canman63 wrote:

Opening poster.

Gotcha.... Thank you!

I thought "o" was for "original"  :D

Yes, original.

Rahj_Devon wrote:

Ciambella.... I am sorry but what does "OP" stand for?  lol..... I keep hearing everybody using these two letter term but couldn't follow..... :)

It's Original Poster, the person who starts the thread.

Well, I would take a few days' leavwe, book a return flight and see for yourself.

Then I would cancel the Immigration process first and play it cool regarding a divorce.
I might as well share my own experience. Although my wife was a citizen and needed no Green Card.

* There was no response (and she has had 2 phones, broadband at home & wifi @ work). It was about booking holidays in Europe. She could have answered in the bathroom.

No response for days => I asked [i]do you want a divorce[i] and the rest is history.

People pay for sham marriages - enough said.