ONE MONTH RENTAL OF FURNISHED FLAT OR HOUSE NEAR ASUNCION

We hope to be spending a month soon in Paraguay- sort of pilot holiday. anyone got any suggestions on on where we could stay? Thanks in advance.

I have a one bed selfcontained apartment I rent out. In San Cristobal, next neighbourhood to Villa Mora. Safe and all facilities.
AlanUK

Hi Alan. Thanks for reply. Could be of interest to us. Please send more info and photos. ***

Would you happen to know where I can get decent maps of PY?

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Pedroec1 and AlanUK >

I invite you to post your housing search and offer in the Housing in Paraguay section, it is the most appropriate section. ;)

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers:

Hello Again...
Pleased you may be interested.
As Priscilla moderated ...you will find some detail on the page that she identified.
I suppose if you reply to that add I can send details etc or there is a famous american site that lets people rent out a spare room...if you know what I mean.
Hope that okay Priscilla
Kind regards
Alan

Hi Alan. Dont really understand what you mean by an American site. Will look at Priscillas site now. Thank you

Hi Alan. Our visit will probably be in mid September. Like your area but not sure about price. Can you send me photos please. Peter. What is this American site?

Hello again Peter.
I didn't connect the messages.
I just opened the booking again  on Airbnb 'Apartmento Manuel Frutos'  and there are photos etc there , but we have been doing a deal for private tenants.
Also, if you like the area like I do , there is a remote possibility that we could do  another studio cheaper and I think we would have enough time to prepare and furnish it  etc ( Paraguayan time ha ha )
Are you in Asuncion now ?
If so, Nicolasa the housekeeper can ask the current tenant if you can view.
i envy you...I'd have caring commitments here in the UK so only get out there two maybe three times a week.
My best pal moved Lee out 2 years ago and assists Niciolasa..He lives in Santa Therese by Shopping del Sol / Galleria and will be back there soon also to show you around etc.
Alan

Sounds good so far but cant find fotos in Airnb. Tell me how to see them please. We are in Spain at the moment where we currently live. My wife is from Capiata and next year we expect to move there. This imonth of November is a family visiting holiday. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks. Pedro

Hello,
Just type : www.airbnb.com  or Asuncion airbnb  in google and you will get all photos of many nice houses or appts to rent for a day, week, month.
Good luck !