I am relocating from Abudhabi to Bahrain

Hi all! Hope everybody is doing good! I am relocating from Abudhabi to Bahrain! So 1st thing which has come to my mind is...which place is best for living! I am looking for a compound which has gym itself!
I am new mom...I have 8mnths old son! So I need a 24 hrs nanny as well!
I hope I will get my answers from here!

Hi,
I have relocated from Bahrain to Abu Dhabi and now Dubai, so I know the place in and out. Bahrain is a very small but lovely place which is extremely comfortable. You get furnished accomodation, serviced and fully maintained with swimming pool, gym, squash courts, steam sauna, very common in almost most buildings. Roads are not crowded so you can reach from one part to the other part of island in say about 40 mins. Try to live in Amwaj Island in Tala, if you would like to be on your own and have a quiet nice life. In case you want Indians around than you should live in Juffair. There are several very good buildings available,and you dont have to pay any commision. But you should have your car first thing when you reach there. Maids are available easily too.
Rahul

Hi Rahul! It's really nice to know that u r from bahrain! Thank u so much!
I have a question! U told me to amwaj....what about  Al Janabiyah? It would be less distance to all khobar! Do u have any idea that how long will it take to reach al khobar from amwaj as well?

Hi,
So you are working in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia. Well for that Janabiya will suit you or maybe Hamla too, as they have very beautiful and big villas which mostly Saudi companies allocate to their staff in Bahrain with families. The villas there are mostly in the compound and very spacious and big. I am not sure about getting maid servants there, but maybe you can get.
I would suggest you not to stay in Amwaj, in case it's a daily travel to Bahrain from Al Khobar. Though Amwaj maybe about 45 minutes from the Saudi causeway bridge, it will be a headache to travel daily in night and morning. But one thing is there, that Hamla and Janabiya are pretty far from daily shopping areas and shopping malls, you will definitely need to drive down for daily purchasing. Unlike Juffair where you have markets and shopping malls at walking distance, also home delivery from restaurants may not be good in Janabiya and Hamla. So these are the pros and cons.