Repair man for trimmer machine

Hello,
I am an Iranian student in budapest.
My trimmer machine was broken and I am looking for a repair man.
Could you help me, please?

Thanks,

Kia Kiani wrote:

Hello,
I am an Iranian student in budapest.
My trimmer machine was broken and I am looking for a repair man.
Could you help me, please?

Thanks,

Give us a clue, what's a trimmer machine?

fluffy2560 wrote:

what's a trimmer machine?

Shaver. And / or for trimming and keeping hair, often beards, looking good.

Hello;
You might find it cheaper to buy a new one!
Regards;
Jamshid

Exactly what I was going to write, might be cheaper to buy a new one.
I have a pair of never worn shoes that I shipped over from the US. They sat in a box for years, decided to finally wear them, sort of cute flat shoes with a nice silver buckle on the side, good quality leather etc.
I walked home from my dentist wearing them, about a 30 min walk from my flat.
The clue which held the sole onto the top had a slight pucker, I noticed while waiting to get in the dental chair, was a bit concerned but thought they would hold up until I walked home, NO way, they unglued 5 mins into my walk home, slip, slap all the way home, I took back sts. because it was just embarrassing, thought if they break all the way I'll just have to jump in and buy some cheapo flip flops to get home in.
Had my husband who dressed down and speaks HU take them into a shoe repair place to get them reglued.
Dang,that guy was crazy, he said it would be 5,000 F to glue the one shoe!
We bought some shoe glue and did it at home, good enough for wearing in the mall, not for long distance walking though... Not going to pay 5,000 F for some glue which who knows how long will hold up.
If they are professional quality trimmers, you could always go into a
barber shop and ask who reairs their clippers and trimmers. If they are good quality you want them hand sharpened and not machine sharpened.  A good hand sharpening is not cheap though.

Another suggestion is, if you are about to totally give up on repairing them with a repairman and before you spend $ on another trimmer you could always do this:
Unscrew the blade clean it out with a small brush, get all the old hair and oils brushed out, use some clipper oil  after you put it together again ,make sure the blades are lined up and rescrew the blades, this may help it run smoother. If it is a electric issue then you may need to replace the trimmer.
Trimmers and clippers should be kept super clean, they even sell blade cleaner, you just dip the blade into the fluid and let them run a short while then oil, always brush out the blades after each use. I am a ex hairdresser and learned the hard way, nothing worst then tugging or pulling someones hair with your blade. Never bought any blade cleaning fluid here in HU but the beauty supply houses should carry some. If your trimmers are a international brand such a Wahl or Oster, they may even sell replacement blades. Sometimes though they cost almost as much as a new trimmer.

Gosh, seems I could go on forever on this topic,
I would suggest that if and when you do buy a new trimmer you keep it in good running order.
It might be a good idea to purchase some clipper cleaning fluid since you most likely will be using the trimmer often.
It comes ( at least in the US) in  metal small can with a screw top, smells like either paint fluid or brake cleaner and in the shop is used at the end of each day to keep our trimmers running good. A tiny bit of fluid can be used many times, just save it in a jar.When the fluid is full of hair then toss out,good for ages though.
You will need to daily clean all hair off the blades after use and every so often dip the ends in the fluid and let it run for a short time, the instructions should be on the can has to how long to run the trimmer in the fluid.Then use a few drops of clipper oil, this way your new trimmer will last long and not pull or tug.
I have a feeling your blades are dirty and some old hairs have either gotten stuck or that your blade is loose and slipping or stopping because it is not in lined up properly. I would try to fix it myself before buying a new one, could just be a simple thing like a wad of hair stuck behind the blade.

klsallee wrote:
fluffy2560 wrote:

what's a trimmer machine?

Shaver. And / or for trimming and keeping hair, often beards, looking good.

I see.

I think this version would be hard to use on your face: Trimmer

Useful in the garden.

Follow up: 

In Aldi today I saw nose and ear trimmer machines for HUF 1699.  Probably works on beards as well.

True, using the right tool for the right job is important.
Those cheap nose trimmers might work a few times in a pinch but not made for the thick hair of a beard.
I see trimmers in Tesco for hair and beard with all sorts of guards included, might work for a bit, forgot the price but under 10,000F.

I still think a good old fashioned cleaning might workout first.

I walked past a barber shop after answering this question the first time, I had to stop and look in the window, saw the old clippers hanging from their cord in the drawer of the station, got my blood going, almost was in the mood to do a free hand trim on anyone willing to sit still.
Been ages since I did a free hand zero fade... Actually since it has been over a decade since I stood behind the chair I would have to do a cut for free...The old hand /eye thing is long gone...
These days my poor husband is my one and only client, I don't dare charge him either!