Looking to open online business

Hi there,
I am new to this forum.
I'm a Swede living in Canada but I am planning to open an online business selling home decor and textiles from Morocco and will be visiting Marrakech for the month of November to find potential suppliers/buyers/dealers.
I'm hoping someone in this forum will help me answer some questions.

Where do I find suppliers/dealers (that are willing to ship directly to me)? How do I get in contact with them beforehand? Or is it better to just sort everything out when I get there?

I appreciate any help!
Thank you

Hi there
Can u please explain what suppliers u need

I would like to sell traditional Moroccan poufs, blankets, leather slippers, pillow cases made out of rugs etc..
Pretty much everything you can find from the souks. Would like to find someone who ship to me rather than me going there every time I need to stock up on things.

Thanks for your reply!

hi i think you need to meet them if you ask them to ship they well not say no , just talk withe them  about price , i need to know what you need to buy and i can help you to find the seller and  i may buy t for you and ship worldwide i already have a experience withe that i use amazon and ebay to shop and also to sell some prodcts  . good luck

Hello there,
I am daniela an Italian living in London and buying and selling African art texitele and other products.
I will be there from the end of October 25th till 6th Nov. If you want and you are there we can meet.
Best  Wishes
Daniela