ARE U SURE DEAR??
what is his name??
And his location??

Please??

yes,

he seems genuine guy.
Same story he told me!
lets see..

If anybody in damam please try to visit him.

Have u tried going to the website?  i think there is  significant progress about this matter.. before if i clicked on the link for changing profession it would say service unavailable.. but now it no longer says like that instead it is asking to log in. it means it has proceeded..

He tokd me same story. Plz let me know in this regard

Regards

His  name is Mohammed AlDoosary. Stays near Dareen Mall. Im trying to find out from other sources whether he is genuine or not. Once i get the update i will post it here. It would be great if someone can personally meet and check

he strictly telling he is working in jawazat, and send many voice notes with me by whatsap, from the comunication he is genuine, but we should know him direct, please anyone from damam can meet him?

if anyone need his voice clips pls wahtsap me 0592825672

Also ask him if he knows someone who can do in Riyadh ?

What is the point of asking money in advance? If he want the govt fee, it can be submitted by our self.

he said if you pay 1000 riyal to your account  that directly go to passport , so this is make wrong

what i believe he is fake ...there is nothing such thing if u paid urself it will go directly to jawazat and if he pay himself it will go to somewhere else..if he receive 1k from 10 or 20 ppl he will earn handsome amount since he know everybody is desperate to change the profession and everybody will think 1k is not a big deal..thats y he is asking somehow little amount...he may be not fake but there should be some proof..and usually agents dont sit inside jawazat :-) and he is saying i m working in jawazat :-)

Agreed, the change of profession fee must be paid by you through your account and it will not go to passport... seems like he is bluffing....

all works carry out through jawazat people. all agents dealing this under table  things jawazat team

in sha allah, we can check someone from damam, that is better

few days before i spoked to Mohammed AlDoosary, share me any case he done in recent past as a evidence, he was agreed to provide ..  i am stilling for his answer .

we can do one thing, we can share 1000 riyal for each one and give to that guy and among us we can give one persons iqama for profession change, if he changes profession we can trust him, we all will have expense only 100 riyal or 150 riyal if share, if mission success we can easily give  everyone ??

if he is cheating, we will lost only small amount, otherwise all will  lose 1000 riyal

lol is it a PRACTICAL IDEA?

dear all,

all that news of profession change by any agent is not correct, currently it is not possible by any means , it has halted by Ministry, but good news is that profession change is opening within one week period IN SHA ALLAH ,as told latest by my company HR Manager.
do not pay any money to any agent.
because profession change has halted by ministry by default , nobody can bypass system.

thankssssss

Insha Allah

Brothers i do agree with shahzada27. We have been waiting since long time. Why not wait for another one or two weeks. Meanwhile we can find out more about this guy whether genuine or not. I am also contacting my friends in dammam to enquire about this guy.

Need Reliable source from where its said that it will be open within week or so.

Kindly ask your HR, about the source pls.

what i heard is that profession change might only open after Hajj...Everyone is giving time of open just by guesssing i think as there is no news from ministry yet :(

Yes even my company GRO has said that there is no news about this from the ministry and it will take at least 3-4 months (this is also his guessing though)

today morning I called to 19911 tollfree number of govt. there is 9 languages available to talk with them (hind,urdu,malyalam,english ect..)  I spoke with him regarding profession change , he had been replyed that, Profession changing stoped temporally ,they dont know when it will open

HI FRIENDS, IF ANYONE REGISTERED IN SAUDI ENGINEERING OF COUNSELING,,PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO UPLOAD MORE THAN ONE DOCUMENT IN ANY ONE,I TRIED BUT THERE IS A SPACE FOR UPLOAD A SINGLE FILE ONLY BUT THEY MENTIONED TO UPLOAD  FRONT AND  BACK COPY FOR GRADUATION  NEED TO UPLOAD FOR VERIFICATION,

imithiyas

Scan all pages in one file.

I don't have knowledge for Engineering Council but can't you take scan of both covers, put them in a single image and upload? This is a general practice in similar cases.

Please any one can explain me,  what is the use of Engineering Council?

Good day! Everyone I just want to ask and clarify about the same topic, because I am currently facing same problem as well, my currently visa is general draftsman, now my company wants to change it into Engineer-Architect because I am a Architect graduate all my papers has been already sent to SCE, I am waiting until now 2 weeks ago for the result and my concern is I have only 1 year and several months experience is it accredited or not? Thanks 😊

hi friends ..if anyone registered in Saudi council of engineering after iqama profession stopped by Saudi ministry of labour?please tell me,how many days will take for certificate verification after bill payment pay  and how many day will take for full processes get done...

For SCE visit their office otherwise it will keep showing "in progress". If they are approving for less than 5 years, they will do immediately when u visit them and if not they will inform u

is there any update of profession change through normal channel or under the table? anybody contact this guy in dammam?

My degree is not attested by Saudi Embassy in Pakistan, Can anyone tell me how long will it take to attest it and then process of registration of Saudi council of engineering. Because I am thinking to start all these things after the profession change in opened.

i dont know y ppl r asking off topics.. plz everybody should stay on the topic

Any updates regarding profession change?

if anybody contacted this agent which is in dammam then let us know everyone...

did anyone tried to change the profession ? that guy who posted that his HR told that it will open after a week, any update man?

I need to change job title

I need to change my iqama professtion my profession is Bana Aam i am convert to Driving profession sekh Amomi tell me how is possible