Profession changing in iqama

If any agent asks you for advance or token money, he is fraud..!!
but right now profession change is strictly prohibited and not even agents taking such cases.

Update: The system is still closed. However, my HR is going to try again next Monday. All my documents are with them.

My gut feeling - The news is a Hoax and it is just a rumor that is spreading like wildfire. Even my HR is believing it.  :|

True that... Same thing is going on as today My HR personnel told me that he heard it is happening from today, but when we tried together, it was same old BLOCK.

This is a very good forum to keep everyone informed but is there other WhatsApp or Fb group or any other forum to keep me more updated about profession change?

Hoping that profession change service will reopen soon...

riyad789 : Did you get any ray of hope from somewhere????

Depressed.. :D

Hello !! I have two questions about transfer iqama procedures:

What are the conditions  for transfer from company sponsorship to husband ??

And in the case of transfer from company sponsorship to a lecturer from same area, can it be possible??

I appreciate your answer,

Thank you

I heard about one agent. he is asking SAR 10,000/ and is saying to give money once the work is done. He is telling that he will get it done in 2 weeks maximum and then once we see ion absher then you can pay him the total amount.

Where is he from? More information needed. I have the profession of plumber on my iqama, need to change it to teacher. Ask your guy if it is possible or not. Send me complete information.

For Profession change? He is asking alot. Keep searching, you can get a cheaper one. Normally the direct agents ask less. More ppl involved more money they will ask.

Is there any possibility of changing profession   through agent.Has anyone changed profession recently. Please reply.

those agents look like thug, asking for advance money.

what about through normal?? will they start or not through mlsd portal? :gloria

They will , but dont knw when

Update: No progress. It is still blocked.   :mad:

I have no information on agents or under the table transactions.

boss plz send me contact no of any agent you know for profession change

regards

There is a some gossip that profession change had been opened for 2 months, does any one heard about it ?

that was just fake news coming out on 25 feb-2018.

Nobody knows.. Just need prayers.. Depression  :(

any update guys on profession change?

Can anybody reconfirm that news is really a fake or not c'oz we may be thinking that it is  fake but its actually not..
After two months if we got to know that the news is not fake but real then we may be in suffer.

plz anyone can explain What is challenging decision in regards of profession change?

The change of job-titles in Iqama (resident permit) has been halted by Saudi Arabia's Ministry of Labor and Social Development (MLSD). The ministry also informed that those who are restricted from changing the profession in their iqamas can challenge this decision online.

yes, please if anybody have any information related to this ,please share it.

Thanks

Iqama profession not close permanently this is just close of few time maybe profession open coming soon under the 2 3 month In sha Allah

Iqama profession not close permanently this is just close of few time maybe profession open coming soon under the 2 3 month In sha Allah

Yes bro but I think this is fake news

Anyone from damman, check this person he claims to change profession
+966 57 616 2478

are u sure?
how do you know him? is he reliable person? how much money he is asking?
please update ???

No don't know him, just saw his ad on expatriate.com,

OK!
DID YOU CONTACT HIM?
WHAT DID HE SAY?

Anyone contact him ???

I also talked to one of the agent and he told that if my company is of Dammam then profession change is possible by paying abt SAR 6000, but for Riyadth companies no good news yet....
Agent No::0507800706-

I contacted him, he told me that he can do and asked me about my current profession, i didnt ask the amount ,if i get further details I will post here

I contacted him by phone and he told me to pay 1000 riyal to him and after profession change in absher only pay remaining 1000 riyal, he is asking only total 2000 riyal, and he told me that he is working jawazat.
anyone contacted him???   please update your comments

2000 total

Any agent for Riyadh ?

Well I don't believe this that someone can do it only in 2000.

Please share agent number

Hi All, I spoke to the above guy and he claims he works in dammam jawazat. He said his name is Mohammed Al Doosary. He asked me the same SAR 2000 (Sar 1000 to be paid upfront for fees and Sar 1000 to be paid after confirming in Absher).

Anybody staying in Dammam can call him and meet him, He said he stays near Dareen Mall, Near Sihat.

@zeshan06 his number is already provided in the above posts.

do not pay even a penny in advance
its fraud