Profession changing in iqama

Any update on profession change ???

good evening guys. do you have any update on change of profession on iqama? have u heard any news from your hr?

No. Its still same from the ministry. What did u hear from ur HR. any idea when it is likely to open

Hello everyone,

I asked someone a high ranking officer in the ministry of labor and he told me that there are no profession change in Saudi Arabia anymore. Not for the time being anyway...

Are you sure of this?  So what is the solution now? Why did they close all of a sudden without any intimation?

If closed permanently or long period then no solution. Only way to change profession is to go on exit and come on new visa.

I'm afraid so. They're doing so because they are in the process of Saudization of some professions and want to block the profession changes for these people.

No solution my friend.

Any update on profession change ?

i ask today to HR for profession change and may be i will get the news this week.
lets see what happen.

Even I'm facing the same issue,My HR informed me that the option to change the iqama profession from system (MOL portal) is disabled & he would send GRO to mol office and try to change manually.

Since August, this option is disabled for all companies. lucky are the one's who changed it before August 2017.

Still the Saudi Gazette Website says that those who cannot change iqama profession "can challenge the decision electronically".

This sentence is so hard to understand what they are trying to tell us.  Even the Top HR's has no proper information on this.

Share your whatsapp number to add you on my whatsapp Group,  this group has bunch of people facing same issues and you may receive updates from them regularly about the process.

Dear Shabazz,

Please add me on the group. my whatsapp number is ***

Thanks.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Please add me in that whatsapp group.

Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

Dear Shabazz,

Please add me on the group. my whatsapp number is ***

Any update?

Any update on profession change ??

no update till now. i did not receive any news from my HR yet.

Well, I went to Istiqdam office for Visa couple of days ago, the guy sitting at the office said that may be system will open in couple of weeks around at new year. But still you never know. Lets hope for the best.

guyz iqama profession not changing till date in mol website and their is no update when they will start. this is my update. now if someone have more information please share with us.

Plz

Hello im from india currently working in  saudi arabia acs company ps3 station indirect aramco
Actually im working in this company for past 4 years now and my iqama profession is computer technician but iam an cse engineer from moghul engineering college..i want to change my profession to apply for permanent family visa for my wife
..my question to all my friends here is whether i need only engineer iqama profession or any other profession suitably needed to apply for family visa if yes so wat are the other professions plz help im in need of response as no one is helping me

Add me to wassup group my number is 9

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum

Guys reply what are suitable professions for permanent family visa 2018

Hi, firstly understand profession change option is disabled by MOL until further notice. Nobody knows when it will resume its service. So, please wait for the things to open an see what are the new regulations set by MOl to change profession

@Mshrifgazal
Please help me what are the other suitable professions other than engineer suitable for permanent family visa

With Computer technician I hope Insha Allah you will be able to bring family on permanent visa. Have a check and if getting rejected then wait for profession change icon be enabled by MOL to proceed further. As of my knowledge u will get Insha Allah with the same profession.

I got rejected once

today i found one number from facebook regarding profession change. i talk with this guy he say he will change in 3 weeks and take 7500 sar.  he need original passport and someother documents. so guys what will you suggest

@ahmedhassan. How reliable he is? And, did he say he can change to any profession. Please, ping me his no. In private chat as in public it will be removed I guess

Mdmujtaba17 wrote:

I got rejected once

brother, can you mention the reason why they rejected your application?

@mubashirse

I also got rejected, the Istiqdam officer told me "FANNI MAAFI". As per him he rejected because my profession was Technician.

I know a case recently 1 month ago.. A guy with computer technician title got family visa through istiqdam. All you have to fulfil their requirements.

In fact my brother with fanni hasibul aali.. Computer technician. He got directly without any questions. Try again if not u can get simply by paying little extra money.. No need to change profession I guess

right now i am dealing with him and who want profession change inbox me your number and name. note i did not know that guy as i say i found this number in facebook.

Where is he from??

be careful brother. I hope everything will be alright.

any progress plz let us know

@mubashirse
I went to istiqdam office with all my original documents as required ..and when my turn came he asked me for my iqama and then he told me get me an iqama profession with engineer then i will surely issue you the family visa..please help me wat to do

Then wait for system to open. And as I heard with new rules changing to engineer profession is impossible. Best of luck..Need to wait. But I suggest u if possible pay little extra and get ur job done

Then wait for system to open. And as I heard with new rules changing to engineer profession is impossible. Best of luck..Need to wait. But I suggest u if possible pay little extra and get ur job done