Profession changing in iqama

brother just now i refered with the gro again he told me that the profession change for chemist is open online and in jawazath they told that still they didnt got instruction from riyadh to accept the certificates to change the profession to chemist as the professions which need documents are not open fully that is in online they are requesting the change but in person they are not accepting the documents as they told to wait for some days is that true

Karthickkn123@bro did u try to apply through the Absher???

sanam @ I changed to IT Programmer

Bhadusha wrote:

sanam @ I changed to IT Programmer

IT programmer or Computer programmer ?

Computer programmer

Bhadusha wrote:

Computer programmer

Requirements ?

As per rule bro certificate with attestation, the professional must match with ur attested certificate

Bhadusha wrote:

As per rule bro certificate with attestation, the professional must match with ur attested certificate

What was your certificate ?

MSC Computer Science

i didnt tried by absheer but while request in online it told tat to contact jawazath and the gro went to labor office with my certificates there they told to wait for 3 days for it to be opened in computer hr told

i have msc chemistry degree which is attested but as they told its not yet open fr chemist profession amd will be open in few days in jawazat this is their statement

the reason they are telling is that chemist is a high grade profession and so its not open yet and will be open by few days i dont know its like this or not

karthi where you from India ???

please guys dont waiting for high profession (just like chemist,engineer or Doctor  cz we dont know when ban to again close change profession,  so first prority! we can try for change profession as per Eligibility  for apply family visa.

For visit visa is also necessary for attestation of certificates?

AllhamdulillAh I got msg from jawazat my profession got changed and its showing on my absher.AllhamdulillAh

Only in one day u got changed,how did u applied bro?

Yesterday morning my hr applied and today I got msg from jawazat that my profession has been changed so I checked my absher and it was also changed in absher.now have to print new iqama.

But for my husband it's taking time🙄dnt know y😒

May be some problem in his company status or may be he opted some common profession so due to huge number of request it takes time.

Karthikn123 wrote:

i have msc chemistry degree which is attested but as they told its not yet open fr chemist profession amd will be open in few days in jawazat this is their statement

Even i heard the same thing, they are saying in person change of prof. (like nurse, doctor, engg) still not open, and they said dnt know when will it open. Now only online requests are done.

Dear all
Any one please suggest which are the proffessions(family visit possible) doesnot required attested degree while changing the proffesion

Beacuse my degree certificate not attested

You don't need attested certificates for profession change but you need then when applying for family visa.

Hasan2010 wrote:

You don't need attested certificates for profession change but you need then when applying for family visa.

Refrain from spreading false information. profession change certainly required attested certificate but it's not for all profession.  Professions such as Engineer, Doctor, Programmer (there are many) are some examples.

For family visa, Ministry won't ask you to submit attested certificate when you apply for the family visa but the applicant's profession should be valid to get family visa.

Brother I am talking about profession opened now a days doctor engineer erc professions are still not opened and for engineer profession one need SCE registration and for SCE registration we need attested certificates.I personally changed my profession to technician bcz engineer profession is not yet opened.no one asked me about my certificates.yes but my certificates and marriage certificate is registered and my company arranged my file for istiqdam for getting permanent visa I don't know whether they will check my certificate or not.I am not spreading false information I am sharing my personal experience.

I want to change my profession to Manager, Guys what is the procedure for it.

Assalamu a'alaikum,
I have just completed my 1st year in saudi Arabia and want to change my profession and another thing I have my degree attested from ministry of external affairs India, need to attest my certificates from Saudi embassy in Saudia so could anyone help me, "how to get my degree attested in Saudi arabia" and what minimum documents do I need to produce in original for the same

Quaiser wrote:

Assalamu a'alaikum,
I have just completed my 1st year in saudi Arabia and want to change my profession and another thing I have my degree attested from ministry of external affairs India, need to attest my certificates from Saudi embassy in Saudia so could anyone help me, "how to get my degree attested in Saudi arabia" and what minimum documents do I need to produce in original for the same

This source would help you.

Attention All those who changed their profession.

Have you got your mew iqama?if yes then in how many days?your HR applied for it and Jawazat sent it through mail or your HR personally visited Jawazat for getting new iqama?
Your reply will be appreciated.

if you have degree certificate then you go with engineering council sites..https://www.saudieng.sa/English/Pages/default.aspx

Hasan2010 wrote:

Attention All those who changed their profession.

Have you got your mew iqama?if yes then in how many days?your HR applied for it and Jawazat sent it through mail or your HR personally visited Jawazat for getting new iqama?
Your reply will be appreciated.

I will get it tomorrow. In my case, HR will visit Jawazat along with GRO.

My HR told me that they applied for my iqama and they will get it by mail.HR of my company is not co-operative so I have to wait for iqama.

What does GRO mean?

GRO Means GUEST RELATIONS OFFICER, They are locals in every company here is saudi.

yes mostly! Hr side not cooperative cz my brother already sent to degree ( before 10 days ) with saudi attested but Hr Side Silent so dont understanding what they want?
why HR keep silence .?

Government relation officer.if your HR and GRO are cooperative than its a blessing otherwise  Tu Tu Main Main 😀

wha do u mean new iqama ?

New iqama After profession change .

wraza wrote:

What does GRO mean?

bharoonrashid wrote:

GRO Means GUEST RELATIONS OFFICER

GRO is the abbreviation of Government Relations Officer

AFAIK, A GRO does duties related to visa and iqama processing, office license renewals etc.

Dears,

I am an Electrical Engineer but due to not having 5 yrs experience,I cant get registered in SCE.

So i changed my profession from labor  to Electrical Engineering Technician yesterday and the best thing is they dnt require my degree to change my profession.

So i shall advise every engineer who is not having 5 yrs exp. to change profession to Electrical (Depends upon ur field) Engineering Technician.

And i changed my profession in 2 day with help of GRO.