// Expat stories wanted for non-profit site

Dear all,

I'm working on updating our EU-funded site which, as a part of a worldwide network, informs foreign professionals (mainly researchers) about living&working in Hungary.

I would like to publish articles about the Hungarian working environment and cultural do's and dont's, and that's where I'd ask for your help, especially if you come from outside Europe.

If you have any remarks or stories about Hungarian workplaces or Hungarian culture that you think other expats could find useful, I'd really appreciate if you could drop me a few lines about your experience in PM or to anna [dot] kollath [at] bayzoltan [dot] hu!   

Some topics I'd like to touch upon are, for example: cultural shocks in Hungary, what not to say to a Hungarian (or how to talk to a Hungarian) and experiences at a Hungarian workplace.

Your efforts would help me a lot - because as a Hungarian I have very little perspective on these - and if you give me your permission, your comment may appear on our webpage, too.

Thanks for reading this!

Hi anna.kollath,

Welcome to the forum  :)

consider dropping an advert in the  Hungary classifieds under the Testimonies category so that interested members may get back to you.

all the best,
Bhavna

I can definitely help! Message me