Business Venture in Mauritius

Hello all,

Are there any Angel Investors, Venture Capitalists, Business Investors or like-minded individuals in this community looking at investing in Mauritius?

I am an entrepreneur based in Mauritius and am looking for a partner/ Investor to take the business plan that i have forward. It is an ICT based venture which is innovative, very profitable with a detailed business plan and all strategies in place.

I am open to options as the bottom line is to give life to the project. Suggestions are welcome as well so please fell free to share your thoughts.

Cheers all.

There are a few VCs in Mauritius, such as Compass (http://www.compass.mu)

have you already developed a prototype ?

cheers,

Julien

Hi Julien,

Thanks for your reply.

I will definitely check compass out.  I actually have developed an early prototype and have all the future plans in place.

Thanks

hi KRath,

you should also check out mauritiusinvestment.biz/

you can find advice and guidance on finding investors and taking your business forward.

Best of luck!

Hi KRath
I'd be interested in hearing a bit more about this opportunity.
Regards

Hi I am moving to Mauritius next year with my Mauritian wife. We are interested in a possible business venture, may be catering! Any ideas anyone?? Merci!

Arya2017 wrote:

hi KRath,

you should also check out mauritiusinvestment.biz/

you can find advice and guidance on finding investors and taking your business forward.

Best of luck!

Thanks for your message.

I am already in touch with them and will have a possible meeting scheduled soon.

Lets see how it goes.

Thanks

BOGYOESBABOCA wrote:

Hi KRath
I'd be interested in hearing a bit more about this opportunity.
Regards

Sent you some details in a PM.

Thanks

Could you please send me a few more details as well, through the PM system ?

Julien wrote:

Could you please send me a few more details as well, through the PM system ?

Sure.

would u be interested to invest in textiles or dairy farming ?