Job seeker visa - Chennai - Time taken for Approval ?

Sorry but it gets tiring to see such questions. Just ASK! It's like I would say; "I need to get my car fixed, when will my mechanic have time?" Who but the mechanic will know this?! The people who can best say when they have time are the consulate employees. Anything else is just speculation.

Hiii can you please tell me how u got Germany job seeker appointment

nitu29 wrote:

Did you read the thread you replied to, and related ones on this forum?
I believe the answer is given there. But it won't be easy.

nitu29 wrote:

There is no need to post the same question more than once.

Hi,

I applied for German work permit at Chennai consulate on 11 May, 2018 and waiting for approval email.

I have a question regarding documentation, I submitted all my experience certificates from previous employers but I did not submit any certificate from current employer as I did not resigned yet. Even the visa interviewer also did not ask anything related to current employer. Will this cause any issue for my visa processing? will they approach me for such document if they really required?

any help??

Hi ,

Can you kindly share your experience on the process of applying the visa . I am from chennai too and planning to apply for the same.

Stallapp: They will ask for proof of your current employment if they doubt the accuracy of the information you supplied.

I got my visa approval. It took 3 weeks to get the application processed.

Are you guys confident enough to get jobs in Germany with out knowing German Language . Some how or the other one will get the visa what next 6 month time line . How sure one will get the job , knowing the present situation everywhere and job crisis and  asylum crisis  over there isn't that easy to get job with in 6 months , well if one has 100 % back do go for it . Language play a major role in Germany with out that , getting job is something day dream . May be 5 out of 100 success rates .  This is the realistic situation there . An IT professional can't land up in hotel cleaning job , nor can work in Mc Donalds .  Good Luck .

hi All ,

Am facing the same issue in booking slots in chennai . Please advice what is the right step of action

nitu29 wrote:

Apply at your nearest consulate.

hi Tom ,

Thanks for your reply and suggestion .

Within a week have got  an appointment  , and like to share the trick which have tried .

Step 1 : Download Firefox quantum and add extension which called "autoformer".
STEP 2 : Get handy on all details or memorized the details , Full name , passport no .
STEP 3 : create a new mail account with minimum alpha and numeric , example like mine  ***
STEP 4 : Go to website and try in early morning 3 AM to 4 AM IST . Slots will be opened for only 40 secs and with the above steps and trick you can be easily get booked .

Please share me if the information got luck !!! , feel very  happy if that sorted the problem of time consuption .infact system delay is not a problem according to my opinion .

cheers :)

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security
DkaChennaiToGermany wrote:

I got the approval email. Thanks for the replies.

Congrats on the approval of the job seeker visa. Could you recommend me which health insurance did you buy for applying to the job seeker visa?
Thanks for your help!

Hi Can you help me this ,

I am trying to book the slot for the last one month, I was not able to book the slot. the message I got it No slot at this moment.

Can you please suggest me how to fill the form .

Thanks,
Elavarasan

Apologies , will have in my mind and not repeat in future

Have you tried the instruction in the  post , its very simple trick only.have 2 alphabets and 4numeric number in total for creating new mail id .

Use autofiller that fill automatically on all inputs expect capcha

Actually .
I kept all data in the notepad , once i get sppointment  i copies snd pate from notepad into form .

I using Mozilla  quantum
1. Started from 3.am onwards
2. Clear cache and  cookies every 6 minutes bcz cap cha got grey color
3. Once i get the appointment link . I choose what suggested time and date slot . Pkease suggest can i use suggested slot or go yo view months  snd choose the slot ?
4. Then once open the forum i paste the value from notepad.
Then i am getting red messgage not available appointments at that time .

Can you please  fine tune where i can improve that eill be great help.

arasantvr wrote:

Actually .
I kept all data in the notepad , once i get sppointment  i copies snd pate from notepad into form .

I using Mozilla  quantum
1. Started from 3.am onwards
2. Clear cache and  cookies every 6 minutes bcz cap cha got grey color
3. Once i get the appointment link . I choose what suggested time and date slot . Pkease suggest can i use suggested slot or go yo view months  snd choose the slot ?
4. Then once open the forum i paste the value from notepad.
Then i am getting red messgage not available appointments at that time .

Can you please  fine tune where i can improve that eill be great help.

You can't do more, and what you are doing is rather too much. There are a limited amount of slots so its all luck of the game. All you can do is just keep on trying or change for another office.

Approval is not a big deal what about getting a job? Do you have a job now and if yes as what..

Thanks for your reply. I will keep on try

I don't have job in my hand . I will try after landed there

Sorry didn't get you

I tried autofiller but couldn't fill at one click now going to try autoformer
Lets scope for best .
Thanks for the idea

Hi Friends,
I would like to create  private whatsup group for Job seeker visa - Chennai to get tips, guidance  and process for JSV ,  and searching job , health insurance and accommodation after arrival.

Please message me privately or mail me*** if you are willing to pursue and success.

Wish the the Luck for ourself.

Aras.

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi, for JSV(job seeker visa)  6 months bank statement  how to show?-
1) Everymonth Bank Statement what we received Email Statements up to 6 months  is it ok?
                                                 or
We need to visit  Physical Bank branch and take whole 6 months  statment and signed by bank manager?
   any thing accepted or any specific  method for jsv ?

I want to ask query regarding actual travel date that needs to be shared for visa stamping.

I got visa approval mail on 8th Jan 2019, how many days of gap I can keep between visa approval date and actual travel date

Thanks

The validity of your visa approval mut be stated in the approval letter you received (check!). You must travel within this validity.

Congratulations on getting the Visa.

I have been following this thread and I see that to get a Visa Appointment at the Chennai Consulate one needs to find a spot between 3-4AM IST and have the quick fill information handy. Is that how you got yours as well?

Looking for some guidance here. I called the embassy and they too suggested the same that a slot can be available during the 3AM - 4AM window and that sometimes at 4PM IST a few cancellations might open up.

Can you share your appointment slot booking experience please? I am asking since you seem to have very recently got the visa approval and so would be of great help if you can just share.

Thanks

Hi I need help to apply JSV to Germany

What kind of help are you looking for?

Hi Sam,
I have my JSV interview scheduled on Jan 31st and i have all the proof of documents. Few questions i have below can you please help me with that.

1) did you apply for medical insurance to support medical terms in germany for the interview?
2) I have got few responses from the German companies followed by 1 or 2 skype interviews ? will that help or do we need to have many responses ?
3) did they scrutiny you on German language ?

Please provide me your feedback.

Dear All,

I think there is an update in the slot oppening time for Job Seeker VISA, Germany. Previously, it will be opening at 4:30 AM / 3:30 AM (IST) depending on the day-light saving. I heard that nowadays, the slot is very random and sometimes it doesn't open on days. If anyone have information on the slot opening times can you please share here.

Thanks & Regards,
Srihari

Hai
        My husband trying for job seeker visa appointment germany. Yet not get a visa. Please tell. Me how did u get job seeker visa appointment. Is there any other agent to booking for jsv appointment. Is there any other agent please tell me. And hw did u get a visa appointment please tell yaar. With kind request.

Rihana: Please read this and other related forum threads - I believe everything that can be said about the topic has already been said. In conclusion: It isn't easy!

Hi dear I need your support as me and my friend are in the process of job seeker visa could I communicate with you in what's up

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct