Buying a property in Yambol,Elhovo, or is there better HELP please

Hi All, as a newbie to this site we are looking to buy in Bulgaria and thinking Yambol Elhovo or in or around this AERA looks nice ??? Can someone tell me are we looking in the right AERA?
We are Oap,s looking for a holiday property with 2-4 bedrooms inside bathroom little or no work to do,land not to big!.

Weather like the sun and little snow ,up to about 1hr 1-30hrs to the sea and with other houses around in an area that is safe and possible no gypsy area is that's possible!.

ALL help or information would be nice, thanks for looking .john

It looks that no one as a house in that part of Bulgaria !.

Hi John,

We are currently near Yambol also looking for a property. We are using http://www.bulgarianrealestateonline.com/
It is run by an English couple Nick and Penny who appear very nice and very helpful with other things like setting up a bank account and getting residency. I cannot review their service as I also have just made contact with them and what I see I like.
Do you use facebook if so go to https://www.facebook.com/frank.amey and give me a shout I'll give you a couple of links

regards

Frank

Hi John,

We live in a village 20 mins from Yambol ( Yambol is a great town and just had a lot of EU funding to pedestrianise it 😉- it looks fabulous) and we are about 25 mins from Elhovo. Our village has recently had a hotel built on the edge, housing 2 outdoor pools, snack bar & restaurant, Villa Trakia, if you want to take a look, they have their own website with gallery, and are also on Facebook I believe. A great place to chill when the heat is too much😎. We also have two little bars and a post office and shop.
If possible, we would advise avoiding agents if you can- find a village you like, and ask around what's for sale- there will always be something! You will save yourself thousands!!
If there's anything else I can help you with, please ask. 😊

Thank you ,Frank and Jules999, nice to here from you both and that there are are some English in that part of Bulgaria.We have booked flights on 21st September for a week we have booked a few nights in a hotel in Yambol and then Burgas from the Sunday and have hired a car.
If we can find houses for sale great that is not with an agent better still but all information is better than none so please keep it coming.
John in Stoke on Trent

We are not going to Bourgas now and we are going to cancel the hotel booking,BUT that area to go and look at property that is the BIG Q can some one please tell me?. john Rita

Hi John,

So, where are you staying now? Did you follow up the links that Frank gave you?
Just thinking, we know of a property not too far from us ( Chelnik ) that has a large'ish expat community ( some of those are just summer visitors with houses there ) .  A friend of ours has recently renovated a property there and I know that he is looking for £15,000 - if you are interested I could put you in touch with him?
Driving around the villages between Yambol & Elhovo will be another good bet, you can then see which village appeals to you and what it has to offer, before asking which properties are for sale.
It might be possible to meet up with you on your trip, if you are staying around the Yambol area.

Hi, to Jules999 have sent you a PM