Shifting sohar

My wife has got offer with 1400 omr..is it gud enough for family of ,3 I my wife and son in 9th class.
I. Working in India in Telecom company mnc as lead analyst customer service experience and billing so what are my chances of getting job there
Futher how is Indian School Sohar for higher studies science stream.
Can I get dependent visa if I am working in India to visit my wife. 
Any advise would be highly appreciated

To start with OMR 1400 would be enough for a family of 3. However it depends on your life style. Generally accommodation would cost anything around 250 -300 OMR for a 2 bhk OR 1 Bhk depending on the area where you will be staying. Make sure the accommodation is closer to her company, since if you are coming first time to Oman, then transportation will be a great challenge, since cabs and buses won't come inside residential areas, they travel on the main roads, so you have to walk and get one and due to climatic conditions walking is not possible. Secondly, make sure her employer sends the visa also in the offer they should state family visa will be provided with  tickets for dependents. You won't find many options in Sohar region, since it's a small city compared to Muscat and schools are not plenty to choose. With regards to schooling, blog / browse and take an informed decision.
My only advice is that get the job visa first and then plan anything, since Oman takes too long for processing especially for ladies. I have suffered personally since i got my offer letter in Aug and got my visa in Nov end.
Getting dependent visa is not a challenge, as long as your wife's company ready to provide family visa, then it's easy. Only thing it will take around 3 -6 months, since they want a bank statement for min of 3 months i believe also salary credits should be evident. Your wife have to get a rental agreement from the landlord which needs to be attested for the family visa process. In case you want to visit and check all these things, you can come on visit visa or relative visa something, which allows you to travel for 2 to 3 months. Hope this would suffice. regards,