Got employment visa from PDO but didn't received tickets yet

Hello , my self Unus requesting sumitran sir to reply about my issue ?

Recently I got employment visa (visa copy via mail) sponsored by PDO L.L.C and I paid some amount to agent for getting me a job visa there,meanwhile where I don't able to find weather the received visa is a genuine one or not (though it looks similar to Oman visa) but still i want to clarify & confirm myself ...but there is no available online link where I can verify its genuinety ..secondly ,I still didn't received my tickets and the agent is saying there is some issue going on (may be omanisation)and company (pDo) filed counter in court about it (said by agent) since one month he is delaying by saying the same thing ,but now if I want myself make my ticket and arrive to Oman and is it possible to join company directly by showing them my contract agreement and visa copy and  I also heard that my company must deposit visa receipt at arrival counter  or else I won't be allowed though I have visa copy with me...plz get me out of all this confusion

Hi Unus shaik,

Any recruitment done through any job agent is fraught with risks.

There is unfortunately no online assistance available to check if the visa copy you have with you is genuine or not.

The PDO is perhaps one of the top organisations in Oman. I am not sure if they would go through shady job agents.

What you should do is to call up the PDO directly and check if your employment visa issued is indeed genuine or not.

Since you have an employment visa issued, and since the PDO would be the sponsor, if it is indeed genuine, then they would be able to easily confirm the same.

Do you have any direct communication with the PDO ? If an employment visa has been issued to you, then by now you must have exchanged the offer letter and the employment contract.

If you do not have these, then it is quite certain that your job agent is fooling you.

Do not pay him any more money, until you confirm the veracity of the employment visa which has been given to you.

The original employment visa has to be deposited for you to enter the Sultanate. Without that, you will not be allowed to clear the immigration.

You can exit India by showing the visa copy.

But unless you see the visa deposit receipt do not leave India.

Thank you for ur prompt reply sir !!

Yes ,I got contract agreement (single page) after that I got employment visa ..and forget to mention that in my visa at the place of sponsor it was PDO L.L.C (in Arabic) ..and my doubts was how can a government company comes under L.L.C (Private) & other thing is the guy who offered me this visa is presently in abudhabi and he have some links with HR and PRO  of PDO L.L.C through them he is providing visas and not only me ,along with me there are 9 others who received their visas for different designation ,

kindly go in ROP(Royal Oman police site) SIGHT and complain.

Unus shaik wrote:

Thank you for ur prompt reply sir !!

Yes ,I got contract agreement (single page) after that I got employment visa ..and forget to mention that in my visa at the place of sponsor it was PDO L.L.C (in Arabic) ..and my doubts was how can a government company comes under L.L.C (Private) & other thing is the guy who offered me this visa is presently in abudhabi and he have some links with HR and PRO  of PDO L.L.C through them he is providing visas and not only me ,along with me there are 9 others who received their visas for different designation ,

Hi Unus shaik,

For any straightforward expatriate employment, there is no need for anybody from outside to have any link or connection with anybody else within the organisation.

The recruitment process should be transparent and legal at all stages.

Anything outside of this is obviously unlawful. And is best avoided.

Hi Unus,
I have my my 2 cents reply on ur case as I have been an ex-employee of PDO.
Firstly, PDO is not LLC (it was never). Secondly, I have never seen a single page offer letter from PDO.  Were you interviewed online or via phone by a PDO employee/Management/HR.  If the answer of any of these questions is NO, then I'm likely to inform that you may be a victim of a recruitment fraud.

If you're in your home country, please get the information on the recruitment agent.

Best of luck.

Thank you sir !! One last thing sir !! Repeatedly he is saying that ,he trying very hard to get the flight for us but some clearance is not getting ,i just want to know ,if once visa has issued what will be the problem in getting tickets and OK to board for a candidate ?and my visa seems to be genuine though ? TIA

Thank you sir !! I got interviewed via phone  !! And I have my visa copy with me and the sponsor name in my visa and on offer letter head is same ,PDO L.L.C and does it is any contracting company under PDO or what ? I'm unable to differentiate!!  As I got my visa and for the flight tickets since month they are continue is saying that ,they are trying very hard to get the flight for us (9others excluding me) but some clearance is not getting ,i just want to know ,if once visa has issued what will be the problem in getting tickets and OK to board tag for a candidate ?and my visa seems to be genuine though ? TIA

Unus shaik wrote:

Thank you sir !! One last thing sir !! Repeatedly he is saying that ,he trying very hard to get the flight for us but some clearance is not getting ,i just want to know ,if once visa has issued what will be the problem in getting tickets and OK to board for a candidate ?and my visa seems to be genuine though ? TIA

You still haven't confirmed the few things, i.e.

1-  Did you receive any Email from authentic PDO HR department for the confirmation of your job
2-  Does your recruitment agency hires for PDO ? (As far as I know, PDO hires directly all over the world and not through any agency).
3-  What position (Job category) you have been offered at PDO ?
4-  Is your visa an authentic work visa or an express visit ?

My simple stance is, that PDO only recruits a person when they are sure about the clearance because PDO is the biggest organization in Oman and these minor things (like visa clearance / flight tickets etc) never happen in PDO. So please double check with PDO HR directly for their stance. Just to cover yourself up.

Cheers,

If u don't mind can you please share your mail ? ..I would like to share my visa with you,,will you please let me know whether it is genuine one or not !! Please it's a matter of many (total 10 candidates are there) who recieved it ?

I will send you my email address via private message. However, I can certainly not advice you on the visa being genuine or not as there have been various manipulators these days.   

If you haven't experienced any of my above questions, then it might lead you being a victim of a fraudulent case.

1.i received a offer mail from a private one
2.its not a recruitment agency
3.as electrical engineer
4.its a employment visa

Unus shaik wrote:

1.i received a offer mail from a private one
2.its not a recruitment agency
3.as electrical engineer
4.its a employment visa

So that pretty clarifies it.  If you have received an email from a private mail address and not any official on, then you're likely to be a victim of a possible fraudulent. I have seen your contract page and have sent you a detailed reply via pm.  What is written in the letter is not even the minimum wage of an administration clerk (And you're talking about an engineering role, that too directly with PDO). The organization has never sent a single page offer to anyone (as far as i know, having worked there for about 6 years). And secondly, being a working professional, you should be vigilant enough to investigate to how the HR of such a huge organization send you an offer letter from a private email address.

Please re-check the routes of your employment case and be careful for everything.

Bhai is it possible to generate fake visa copy with fake offer letter ?

Unus shaik wrote:

Bhai is it possible to generate fake visa copy with fake offer letter ?

Yes, It is possible. I have already advised you to contact the PDO - HR directly via call and ask them. What makes you reluctant to call ?

Yes Bhai,i already tried the couple of numbers ,no one is lifting out there ,,

Unus shaik wrote:

Yes Bhai,i already tried the couple of numbers ,no one is lifting out there ,,

Call on : 00968 24678111 or 00968 24675182 - contact the local operator who will further direct you the HR or whoever is concerned to. You should be knowing this code of practice before putting any query.

At this point, there can be little doubt this is a scam. The person sent money to the agency. I never heard of any genuine recruitment involving a candidate sending money. This is a scam, 99.9% sure of it.