Procedures that are necessary to get the job in ukraine

Hellp sir,
               I am anup dobriyal and i am from india. I am planning to get job in ukraine. I have completed my MBA in human resource and marketing. And from the last one year i am working as a project assistant in IIT COUNCIL new delhi. Can you help to know all the procedures that are necessary to get the job in ukraine.

Thanks and regards

Hi there.

Your quest is a hard one. You are not permitted just to arrive and try and get a job. If you are perceived to be working, without proper paperwork, you will get a free room and a meals. and a free flight home, one day. And a ban for many years.
Your first way would be to find a company that is in India that requires a Russian / Ukrainian speaker to work in Ukraine. They will apply for visa etc etc.
The second way is to look on roborta.ua for the type of job you are looking for and apply on line to this company, If you meet the companies requirements  they will invite you for interview. They will apply for a work visa for you.
Please be aware that you will need good understanding and be able to speak Ukrainian at least. There are some places that speak small amounts of English but for everyday life you need to be able to speak a little.

HOPE THIS HELPS A LITTLE