Romanian marrying a Syrian citizen

Hello, my name is Nicu, I am from Romania and my girlfriend is from Syria. We have been in a long distance relationship for one year and we have recently seen each other in Beirut. I have been working and liveing in the UK for the past 3 years.

We can both come to Ecuador without requiring a visa.

I want to marry her but things are very difficult... Can we get married in Ecuador (without having residency there) and, is the marriage recognised in Romania or the UK in order for me to be able to bring her with me in Romania or the UK with a spuse visa (which is a lot harder and I know)?

What can you advise me, no matter what? What is your opinion on this?

Thank you very much and I appreciate your help,
Nicu

Well, if you have problems married Syrian in your own country and in UK, than married Syrian in Ecuador or any other countries will not help you. Married someone usually is not big problem, but obtain Permanent Residency for the person can be a huge problem including financially.

As good advice, usually meeting someone on internet and meet such person once or twice and have relationship on distance via internet does not end up very good down the road. Majority of such relation will not survive for very long and you may end up paying the price, financially or emotionally. Therefore, do not rush with marriage.

Well, I love her and she was closer to me than my own family or people from my country and in the UK. And that is how I got to be in love with her but it is a long and twisted story. She had to travel her whole country (while people at war) and fight with her family, more than one time!!, to meet me.

I was breaking up with my ex when she came to me on fb and ever since she kept me more company than any other human being I was physically with.

When I met her I only felt peace and quiet... and we cried like kids because of everything... if these things don't bring people together, what then?

But can we get married in Ecuador from what I explained in my first post?

Now all I want is to bring her on a visitor visa in Romania. Then we will start the real adventure.

I need people from Romania not to be afraid about her claiming asylum at the end of stay or something like that as I will be the one providing her with everything she needs anyway...

I wanted a backup plan by knowing more about marrying in other countries where we can both go and we would not need residency to perform marriage, countries like Tanzania and Ecuador (I think).

Would a marriage certificate from Ecuador or Tanzania get her easier in Romania?

Can you teach more about this please? And can you also share general knowledge based on what I said? Life is too short anyway and I want her close to me. That is all I want, to find a place where we can be together...