Looking to connect with expats

Hi! My name is Telma, I'm portuguese married to a dutch, with a little baby, and currently living in The Netherlands. We are looking into job offers in aviation in Xiamen and would love to connect with pilot's or pilot's wife's in order to exchange information and experiences. Hope there is someone here willing to connect with me that can give me some good information and that I can talk to and ask some questions.
Also would be very happy if there are any portuguese people to connect to and that may help with some info on living in Xiamen.
Looking forward for anyone who is willing to exchange their experience on living in Xiamen.

Hi Telma Im ISabel from bolivia
Im currently living in dubai and we are planning to move to xiamen sincd there s good job offers for pilots
Di you moved already to xiamen? Can you tell me how is it there?
We are just in the process of aplying so we don t know yet if we ll move
Any info would be appreciated

Hi,

I can give you some thought about residing in a place in China where your strength is. It was my personal findings lately when I travelled to these places and please do not take this as an advice.
You have 2 things about yourself and your Family. 1) You are a Portugese and you wanted to be related to the avaition industry in China.
I was recently in Shenzhen for a few months and now trying do some work in Zhuhai. In shenzhen I stayed in a Hotel next to the airport and found out that these place has alot of pilots and avaition staff. I saw alot of foreign pilots working here too. If you are interested you and your husband can take trip there and who knows you might strike a deal.
Next is Zhuhai, it is besides  Macau the formal Portugese ruled Island. I heard from the locals that they are very short of Portugese speaking people who they need to trade with Protugal.
So good Luck and hope that these 2 hints can help you and your family

boa sorte

Hi Isabel.
My husband passed all the selection and will commence groundschool in August. we expect to move for good around October/November.

Feel free to ask any questions and I'll do my best to help you and answer them.

Thank you William Lam. We are all sorted and my husband was accepted with Xiamen Airlines. We managed to get contacts and we will be moving to China this year.